DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Milligan Vein complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Milligan Vein does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Milligan Vein provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters;
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Milligan Vein provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, contact Milligan Vein’s Compliance Officer.
- Name: Rhonda Byrd
- Mailing Address: 1919 Pinnacle Pointe Way Knoxville, TN 37922
- Telephone number: 865.347.2960
- Fax: 865.474.1102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that Milligan Vein has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with Milligan Vein’s Compliance Officer. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Milligan Vein’s Compliance Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf , or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.